Les Yeti
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Guilde Yeti

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

yeti forumist game

2 participants
AuteurMessage
migu
bombardier
bombardier
migu

yeti forumist game Empty
MessageSujet: yeti forumist game   yeti forumist game EmptyVen 20 Jan 2006 - 19:20

heres how the game works, you win by having the most posts, but you have to respect 2 rules
1: put the number of posts you have in this game including the one your writing now.
2: you cant post 2 times in a row.
3:have fun
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://yeti.forumactif.com/index.forum
yeti_forefather
planqué

yeti forumist game Empty
MessageSujet: Re: yeti forumist game   yeti forumist game EmptyMer 8 Fév 2006 - 4:34

I must say, I am deeply honored to know that my name has been mentioned in your newest game. I look forward to playing it, if ever i get the chance. In 6 weeks, i shall be in iraq, and i may not have opportunity to email very often or play. Either way, I am damned proud to be your friend, and i look forward to returning to the wc3 community upon my return from Iraq. By the way, good luck on your game testing job, i'm sure you'll do well!
migu
bombardier
bombardier
migu

yeti forumist game Empty
MessageSujet: Re: yeti forumist game   yeti forumist game EmptyJeu 9 Fév 2006 - 2:11

thanks, and just one thing, if someone ever hapends to you and you cant do anything to say it, can you tell one of your friends to do it, like send an email to me or post something here.
and you said that sometimes you get to go on warcraft3. if you can, try to wisper to me, i might be on.
https://yeti.forumactif.com/index.forum
Contenu sponsorisé

yeti forumist game Empty
MessageSujet: Re: yeti forumist game   yeti forumist game Empty

yeti forumist game
Page 1 sur 1